8- hour HAZARDOUS WASTE SITE WORKER SUPERVISOR
This 8-hour course addresses the training needs of managers and supervisors of waste management operations. It satisfies the training requirements specified by OSHA in 29 CFR 1910.120 (e) (4) for such individuals.
(NOTE: The course pre-requisite is either a 24-hour or 40-hour “Hazardous Waste Site Worker” course.)
The course is presented in a combination lecture/discussion classroom environment. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the 29 CFR 1910.120 training needs of their personnel.
- Identify the three key written health and safety plans required.
- Identify the components of a spill containment program.
- Outline a generic site-specific Safety Plan.
- Describe the components of an Employee Medical Surveillance Program.
- Plan for a Personal Protective Equipment Program.
- Describe procedures and techniques for health hazards monitoring.
Students satisfactorily completing the course will receive a Certificate of Completion and a letter indicating completion with OSHA supervisory training requirements for their personnel files.
© AAESI / Updated 06/03